The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Heal the World

From Divine Love


"Heal the world, make it a better place. For you and for me, and the entire human race. There are people dying, if we care enough for the living, make a better place, for you and for me" - Michael Jackson

"There's so much goodness in the world that is worth fighting for" - ".."

"Disease kills hope and love, to fight disease, we must show we care" - Niki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home