The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Monday, July 18, 2005

The Dream Journey


The 13th Messiah
Another one of my lucid dreams, I' ve experienced a state of meditative consciousness.
Before I sleep, I program myself to activate the 12-chakra or 12-frequency. A simple command yet it works. Once all of it spins, it opens the 13-chakra or the portal at the center that connects us to the other world.

There's some kind of magnet from there to here and from here to there. So, when I take this journey, it leads me to another grid/program. I became another person or that person became myself. It's like virtual reality experiencing out-of-body but with less feeling.

I heard a voice counting from 1 to 12. When it spoke the word 13, it said "The 13th Messiah". I sensed my right ring finger move and bend down. And I woke up.

What is this message all about? It speaks of the 13th Messiah.

Me and Him is One in another dimension
It gives me the creep when I remember this dream. I can walk on air. I took a step up, as if there are invisible steps of stair and I was lifted up. I wanted to try if I can walk on water. Since I was far from the ocean or large body of water, the next thing nearer is the washing container full of water. I walked onto it, and find myself above the water. A moment elapsed; my feet submerged and when it touched the bottom, my feet glows.

I asked myself, how did I do that and I answered, "Oh, yeah, me and Him is One in another dimension". I know whose "Him" referred in my dream, he is Jesus.

--
I translate this dream as forgiveness. I'm a born Catholic and my late grandfather was very innate with Catholicism. He will surely oppose of my converting to Hindu. Fortunately, he passed away before my spiritual path has opened.

Jesus washed his disciples feet in the Last Supper. I washed my feet in the container full of water when my feet sunk in the waters. I was cleansed once again, just as he would cleanse his disciples. Because I believe in Him. When I converted to Hindu, I did not lost my faith but another door has been opened for me.

"Me and Him" is One in another dimension, means that in this present life, we have united. Not only by understanding what is Christianity or Catholicism but the spirit it embodies. Walking on air and water means, that once we have reached certain level of spirituality, we experienced the lightness. And when I lost that power, my feet submerged and glows, mean that I'm still bonded and wherever I go I will not be lost because the light guides me.

The painting of Black and White
The painting and my dream. I saw two women, regal like two queens. The other one is black and the other one is white. They merged into one. The head was covered by satin sheet, like almost suffocated. Her hand unveiled her head. In front of the mirror, the figure and me became one.

After two days, my gaze picked on the painting above my head. It was divided into two colors, one in black and the other half in white. The white background has web-like designs, while the black background has patterns found in crop circle.



click 2x for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home