The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Book of Life, who, why and where

Before I came across with the book Akashic Records, heralding about the information disseminated by the late Edgar Cayce regarding the Hall of Records (to tell you the truth, I haven’t read it since I received it from the post office one-month ago) my spiritual group was already talking about the Book of Life, prior of knowing what is Akashic Records. We also call it the “Book of Life”. My friend, Chung introduced the terminology, which he refers as “Buku Kehidupan” or in English, the “Book of Life”.

He said that he used this invisible book when he traces the incarnated life of a person. One occasion, I saw him giving consultation; he made a movement like opening a book and informed the person about his interpretation.

This gives me the inspiration to channel what Chung refers as “Book of Life” into a written manifestation. It was very striking, because my spiritual sources told me that it requires 3 pieces of bond paper to record the past, present and future. But if I want to use the larger size, it can do.

What came out of the drawing is a mystery and secret. It’s not for public view.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Niki Adnyani, I was just searching for some ideas on art and craft when I happened on to your Blog. Although The Book of Life, who, why and where isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on art and craft. You’ve still got a great Blog here.

Saturday, 29 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Niki Adnyani, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on abstract art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding The Book of Life, who, why and where, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on abstract art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Niki Adnyani, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on inspirational art and came across this great blog. Although The Book of Life, who, why and where wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for inspirational art related topics. I’m glad I stop by, keep up the good work.

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Niki Adnyani, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on abstract art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding The Book of Life, who, why and where, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on abstract art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Niki Adnyani, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on impressionist art and came across this great blog. Although The Book of Life, who, why and where wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for impressionist art related topics. I’m glad I stop by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work.

Tuesday, 01 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Niki Adnyani, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although The Book of Life, who, why and where wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stop by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work.

Wednesday, 02 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home