The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Are alien beings my ancestor 2?


Here's the alien skull I was referring that could be my ancestor.

I’m a gifted person who can channel automatism in writing and art. I once asked myself a profound question “Who is my first ancestor?”. I grab a paper and pen and wait for my hand to move. As it started to draw, I was startled to see the figure of a woman with tall head, bald on top, curly hair on the side, long face with freckles. Her arms are long and the fingers too. She’s wearing a vest and a costume that looks like in science fiction. She has jelly-like legs. In my surprise to see the finished drawing in half-human form, I didn’t believe it and in dismay I tore my drawing. After several days, when I was browsing the Internet; I came across to some website with articles about a certain artifact dug in Peru. The title of the artifact is, ‘Alien Skull”. In my disbelief, I saw the skull’s tall head very similar to my drawing. And I said to myself, never again will I doubt what has been channeled to me. I asked forgiveness to my Alien ancestor and hope that they will give me more proofs of their existence.
click 2x for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home