The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We are One!


All religion is about God,

All spirit is about brotherhood and sisterhood,

All spirit’s mission is to serve, save and heal one another!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sep 27 2005
StarOffice 8 takes the field. Sun says its office suite is highly compatible with MS Office docs and has OpenDocument support, as well.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Tuesday, 27 September, 2005  
Blogger lisajohn4099 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

Friday, 30 December, 2005  
Blogger davidmorgan7983 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger philhuron87330146 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Friday, 05 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home