The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Brant Connors, the Wizard's Hand/s


Before I draw Brant's hand, his cousin had the opportunity to be the first Caucasian of Niki's hand reading. His cousin is barely 19 years old, from Albuquerque, New Mexico. We were laughing along the process, because I was trying to confirm the datas that I received from my brain based on the drawing that I was doing and it actually matches. Say for example, I told his cousin to avoid being near with his aunt who seems like a nagger. But prior to that I asked him, if he has this kind of aunt. And he scanned his memory, reluctantly say that there might be. And I asked again, if her aunt has short hair. They instantly laughed because it the character and the short hair matches.

Anyway, Brant has unique hand features (as well as his hair, he has a spot of white hair at the back of his head and his hair color is sandy brown). The magician's hands. We will have another session to discuss his magician's hands, once he comes back from Jogja next week.


click 2x for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home