The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Crop Circle


Inspired by a website that features this topic. I asked my grandfather's spirit the phenomena about the Crop Circle. They said, that it is a sign and also a symbol to stimulate the energy of the earth. Who did it? The First Ancestors of the Earth. They are huge people, white skinned and fair people. They have a spaceship hidden somewhere in the mountains. They used this symbol to protect all the earthling originals so that their faces and brain are not contaminated by virus spreading by the anonymous spaceship. It seems that this spaceship is contradictive to all advancement that humans are progressing at. So, the symbol is simplified as protection, and also as a sign that they are here on earth. They want to have contact with the anonymous spaceship. From what I gather are also friends from Planet Mars.

This is the key from the human brain that will unlock the Secrets of Secrets. The fulfillment of Truths. Truth or Dare?
click 2x for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home