The Art of Sutra

Sutra comes from Sanskrit, the ancient and sacred language of India. It also describes the teachings of the Buddha, the enlightened being who have mastered the truth, the knowledge and path of liberating the soul from samsara (continuous cycle of birth). Living is an Art, and Life is a blessing. Everything I do in my artwork – is a reflection of who I am – my soul mission and my contribution to humanity.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Big foot! Just joking, I'm size 5.

If you happen to know palmistry (psyche or systematic reading via the lines in your hands which foretells the character, the past and future of the person), then I introduce to you the FOOT READING. But I don't know how to call it. May I ask my friend Jean to give me the honor of establishing the watchamacallit, "FOOT READING", the breakthrough in supernatural at ego age of the 21st century?

This is my foot. Do you know want to know the story behind the drawing? We usually relate the foot with traveling or journey. If our body is the vehicle for the transcendent soul, then the FOOT OR FEET must be the tires. However, I must say that we should not put lightly what's in our foot or feet because in Hindu, we believed that the right leg down to the right foot has something to do with the paternal relationship and the left leg down to the left foot is related to maternal ancestors. So any sickness and symptoms of illness from those leg parts are automatically related to the spirit of the ancestors, and one must perform the "Guru Piduka" (ritual of visiting the family shrines and ask forgiveness with appropriate "banten" - offerings) to get rid of the illness.

But my story is different.

My foot holds a thousand journeys that can only be done through astral means. In short, I' m always dreaming, baby. I'm connected, on-line with the invisible and wireless cable in my head hooked-up to heavenly commands. Do this and don't do this. If not, suffering will come; if you obey you will be given a reward. This practice becomes a habit and I feel terrorize if I don't obey.

Nevertheless, I obey because I love who created me. Well, my foot foretells a journey to heaven, and if I reach it, you will be the first one to know.



click 2x for bigger pix.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ten MostWeird nike shoes Tips... And The Way To Utilise them!|A quick write-up helps you with the most important details of the nike shoes in addition to what you want to undertake today.}[url=http://www.nikejapan.asia/]ナイキ air [/url] This is why noone is raving about nike shoes and therefore the things that one should engage in right now. [url=http://www.adidasjapan.biz/]アディダス シューズ[/url] All that other people actually does in the matter of adidas shoes and precisely what you'll need to perform totally different. Researches-- gucci bags Will Have A Vital role In Virtually Any Administration [url=http://www.guccijp.asia/]gucci 財布[/url] Advanced chloe E book Shows Approach To Dominate The chloe purse Arena [url=http://www.chloejp.biz/]財布 クロエ[/url] Enhance your current chanel bags within about half the time without having to spend extra money! [url=http://www.chaneljp.biz/]シャネル バッグ[/url] Methods to master each and every thing there is to understand about chanel purse in Seven easy ways.Exactly why everybody is extremely wrong regarding nike shoes and as a result the reason why you must check this out insider report. [url=http://www.adidasjapan.asia/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] I cannot believe this, amazing service. Your business have to find out more about nike shoes today whilst it's still in store . . . [url=http://www.nikejp.biz/]ナイキスニーカー[/url] Challenging Simple Methods To Grasp nike shoes And The Way You Can Link up with The nike shoes Top dogs

Thursday, 21 March, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home